Our Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) of thermal power plants is based on value added engineering, on time project management-procurement philosophy and safe and efficient construction services.
The solutions we offer incorporate the immense experience of our team, proven and innovative technologies which are economically viable for our Customers. EGBPSPL always ensures service to its Customers by providing them with installations meeting their requirements.
We are flexible in our approach and we offer the following independent solutions under the EPC space.
- Complete Power Plant
- Boiler and Turbine Generator Package (BTG)
- Balance of Plant (BOP)
- Project Management Consultancy (PMC)
With the inception of the EPC division in 2007, Project Management Consultancy (PMC) and EPC services for power projects commenced with a small team of engineers. Today the EPC division is a large team of about 150 engineers with expertise in various fields of engineering such as mechanical, electrical, control & instrumentation, civil and structural.
EPC of power plants involves complete design and engineering of the power plant using the design standards to meet Customer’s requirements. Engineering, procurement and supply of various packages are carried out in conformity with the project schedule to facilitate systematic erection and commissioning of the complete power plant.
EGBPSPL’s 1st turnkey execution on EPC basis was the 1×40 MW Captive Power Plant (CPP) for Indian Seamless Metal Tubes Limited, Chandrapur, Maharashtra which was commissioned in 2011. This project established EGBPSPL’s capability as an organization to execute power projects on turnkey basis.
EGBPSPL has successfully handed over 8 power projects and are currently executing 4 projects. With projects totalling 300 MW currently on the radar, our installed capacities in the power sector are set to soar in the forthcoming financial years.
- 40 MW ISMT Limited, Chandrapur, Maharashtra – Commissioned
- 2×35 MW Kamachi Sponge & Power Corporation Limited, Gummidipoondi, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – Commissioned
- 2×35 MW Tulsyan NEC Limited, Gummidipoondi, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – To be commissioned in 2012–13
- 1×12 MW Surendra Mining Industries Private Limited, Bonai, Orissa – To be commissioned in 2012–13
- 1×12 MW ITC Limited, Tribeni, West Bengal – To be commissioned in 2013–14
- 2×45 MW SBQ Steels, Andhra Pradesh – E&CI BOP
- 2×55 MW Tannex Power Generation Limited, Cuddalore, Tamil Nadu
- 1×30 MW Jeppiaar Power Corporation Private Limited, Kanchipuram District, Tamil Nadu
- 1×4 MW Steel Authority of India Limited, Chandrapur, Maharashtra
The EPC arm of EGBPSPL seamlessly integrates engineering, project management, planning, quality and safety for the turnkey execution of power projects.
- All disciplines of power plant engineering including mechanical, electrical, power evacuation, transmission and distribution, control and instrumentation, civil design & engineering and piping are available in-house
- We are equipped with some of the latest software offerings including CAESAR, AutoCad, CaDDWorks, STAADPro V8i, STAADFoundation V8i, AutoPipe, in house software for Boiler Performance calculation, MS Projects, MS Office and ERP software
- Boiler engineering team with strength of more than 100 engineers for detailed engineering
- Wide vendor base with a very healthy relationship for timely completion, commissioning support and warranty support
- Supply, Erection, Testing & Commissioning of Switchyards – AIS & GIS